In 32+ step-by-step training videos, we provide detailed instruction on how to get your WordPress blog up and running today. In addition, you'll learn expert suggestions on how to set your blog up to succeed!
What's all included in the BYPU 101 course?
Module 1: Your Blog's Strategy Plan
In this first module, you'll learn how to discover where your passion and the world's needs meet. We will walk you through exactly how to create your ideal customer profile and select the right domain name.
- Overview Video of Module One
- Lesson 1: Myth "I'll Just Follow the Money."
- Lesson 2: How to Discover Your Passion
- Lesson 3: How to Narrow Down Your Many Passions
- Lesson 4: How to Create Your Ideal Customer Profile
- Lesson 5: How to Choose the Right Domain Name
Module 2: Your Blog's Brand Story
Many new bloggers struggle with writing, finding their voice, branding and confidence. But not any more! In this module you'll learn the 5 different blogging voices, how to design an attractive brand story, and get your brand elements up and running on your blog.
- Overview of Module Two
- Lesson 1: Myth "I Don't Have What It Takes."
- Lesson 2: Decide Your Voice
- Lesson 3: Design Your Story
- Lesson 4: Develop Your Brand Elements
- Lesson 5: Select Your Categories
Module 3: Your Blog's Long Range Plan
The process of becoming a full-time blogger is not a get-rick-quick system. In this module, you'll learn what we call the "brick-by-brick" philosophy and how it will help you acheive your dreams.
- Overview of Module Three
- Lesson 1: Myth "I'll Be an Instant Success."
- Lesson 2: The Brick by Brick Philosophy
- Lesson 3: Will Smith on Success
Module 4: Your Blog's Foundation & Setup
No more technical challenges! If technical issues have been stopping you from launching your blog, we are going to put an end to that. In this module, you'll learn our exact steps for setting up a blog the right way.
- Overview of Module Four
- Lesson 1: "I'm Just Too Technically Challenged"
- Lesson 2: Why You Should Self Host Your Blog
- Lesson 3: How to Install WordPress
- Lesson 4: How to Select the Right Blog Theme
- Lesson 5: How to Install Google Analytics
- Lesson 6: Best Plugins to Use
- Lesson 7: How to Setup RSS and Feedburner
- Lesson 8: The Fastest Way to Learn WordPress
- Lesson 9: Submit Your Site to Webmaster Tools
Module 5: Your Blog's Content & Launch Strategy
Once your blog goes live, you are going to need a plan to write and publish new blog post on a consistent basis. In this module, we will teach you a simple publishing system and editorial calendar to help you publish more often.
- Overview of Module Five
- Lesson 1: "I Just Don't Have Enough Time."
- Lesson 2: The Power of Focus Sessions
- Lesson 3: Commit to a Publication Schedule
- Lesson 4: How to Start an Editorial Calendar
We have everything you need to get started today! Enroll Today!